Wednesday, September 12, 2012

In Less Than 24 Hours.....

Here we are, 8 days after the transfer of our beautiful little embryos.  After being on bed rest for three days after the transfer (1 doctor enforced and 2 hubby enforced), I planned to venture out to get my nails done on Saturday.  (Warning, this is when this may get a little too graphic for some people).  Early Saturday morning I was awakened with a terrible burning/cramping feeling like nothing I had ever imagined. Luckily it only lasted about 5 minutes and was gone. So, I ventured out and got my nails done. I was a good girl and came home and went back to taking it easy.  Sunday morning rolled around and the same burning/cramping happened.  I was really starting to freak out at this point wondering what in the world was going on. Sunday afternoon was date day with my hubby! We had a great day and I was starting to feel really good and very positive. Late that afternoon I started cramping again. This time though it was similar to period cramping. NOT what I was expecting or wanting to experience that's for sure. But again, the cramps only lasted a few minutes. When I got home I instantly started searching the web for cramping related to IVF cycles.  From what I could tell, it seemed to be normal.

Monday night was a rough one, as I was getting ready for bed that night, much to my horror I was spotting. I thought for sure our journey was over (well this round at least). I woke up exhausted Tuesday morning, but luckily with no more spotting. The cramping on the other hand continued off and on. My dear husband begged me to please just take it easy and rest for the next two days before our blood test. I agreed to do so. I figured it's better to be safe than sorry. Fingers (and toes & eyes lol) are crossed for a positive outcome tomorrow. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment