Monday, December 12, 2011

Beauty

When I asked one of my best friends to do "Boudoir" Photos of me for a Christmas gift for my husband, never did I think that I, myself, could be taken back by a picture of myself.  I've never been one to consider myself "beautiful" let alone "Sexy".  Thank you Shannon for helping me realize that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes! 

It saddens me to think of all the women that can go through their lives and never truly feel beautiful at one point or another.  It doesn't take high heels and a pound of make up (Okay, so I did have on SOME make up) to feel special!

2 comments:

  1. Teach me to feel pretty! I know, it's confidence that makes one feel pretty. I am still looking for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I haven't known you very long, YOU, my dear, are a very beautiful person, both inside & out!!

    ReplyDelete