Friday, February 8, 2013

25 Weeks and Counting

Wow! It seems like it was just yesterday that we were walking into Oregon Reproductive Medicine to have two perfect, 5 day old embryos transferred.  It took me the longest time to actually accept the fact that our dream was coming true and to fully believe that I am pregnant.


Now there's no denying the fact.  I took this picture this morning on my way out of the house.  It is so crazy to me that I only have a max of 14 weeks left before we are holding two perfect miracles that we have waited oh so long for!  One doctor is telling me 36 weeks and the other is saying a max of 39 weeks.  Either way, 14 weeks doesn't seem so far away and the possibility of 11 weeks is mind boggling!

I picked up some items today in an attempt to be "crafty".  I'm going to attempt to make my own cupcake stands to use at my shower.  As I've mentioned before, I have a bit of an obsession with Pinterest.  I had previously made a vow to stop just pinning and start actually doing (that lasted about a week).  But now, with just weeks to go before my life will be totally consumed by feedings, diapers and crying (times two), I figured I better get off my butt and do some of the things I've been wanting to do.  So this afternoon I will attempt to turn plates and candlestick holders I found at Goodwill, into cup cake stands! As long as they turn out, I'll post pictures tomorrow!!  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and does something fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment