Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Adios 2013

I seriously cannot believe another year is in the books.  While there were a handful of sad times during this year, nothing, absolutely nothing can over shadow the fact that 2013 will always be one of the greatest years I've ever had.  Sure, my house is still a construction zone and I'm 50 pounds overweight, but I have the two most beautiful, perfect babies I could have ever imagined.   Here's a brief glimpse back at 2013.


Our English Setter, Bandit.  
He laid on my belly like this every day during my pregnancy.


My mom and her best friend threw me the most amazing baby shower
 at Silverado Vineyards in Napa.


I dreamed about the day Shannon Mae Photography would do my maternity photos


May 8, 2013. Eviction day for the twins!


I will never forget this moment


Or this one!


Wow, so tiny! About to walk through the door for the first time.


Meeting Great Grandma Sue aka GG


Our first days at home


She was so tiny!


Meema came to stay with us for a week.
I'd like to see her try to hold them both now!



 Bald Papa multitasking


The hardest moment for me so far in my life came
when we said goodbye to this man.
My grandfather's life was cut way too short
when he passed away on June 19 of cancer.


I chopped my hair off


Peyton won a baby model search facebook contest for a clothing designer


The twins went on their first camping trip
This was also their first trip to the beach




They were baptized


Some of the greatest and funniest moments in 2013 were because of these girls.
My life would seriously be a much more boring place without them.
The laughs are endless with the three of us and
my world is a better place because of them.


2013 also brought a beautiful friend back into my life.
My year was definitely full of love and friendship.
I couldn't be happier.

There were SO many more bright spots in my year.  This is a very brief glimpse at my year and I could go on and on but I've got bottles to make and dinner to start!

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope 2014 is a wonderful year for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment